The Greater Russia AACE Section is hosting the 1st International Business Forum Moscow Spring Workshop 2016 for CIS and Baltic countries.
The event will be visited by Julie Owen, President of AACE, Director of Metro Los Angeles, and representatives from international companies, invited experts, leading assessors, and practitioners from various sectors will deliver their presentations. We are very excited to announce that the workshop will include 1-day of presentations and software demos showcasing Project Planning, Cost Control & Estimation, case studies for oil & gas, oil processing, AACE Recommended Practices, project progress evaluation and specifics of EVM applications.
Key features of Moscow Spring Workshop -2016:
- Project planning and cost control
- Preliminary estimating of project cost
- Earned value management – approaches to evaluate project execution progress
- Specifics of executing global projects
- Total Cost of Ownership. Owner’s perspective
- Project management fundamentals: project planning and schedule development process
- Decision making and risk assessment
- Contract and Claims Management
- Skills and knowledge of cost engineering
- Project planning and cost control software showcase by international vendors.
Please, feel free to contact AACE’s Greater Russia Business Development Coordinator – Alena Okonechnikova, via email - GR@aace.ru or phone at +7.495.2321100 #356. Cell: +7.916.7930586.