Implementing changes into the existing enactments and development of new draft laws
Implementing changes into the existing regulatory and technical documents
Development of a dossier, which regulates the industrial investment and construction engineering
Expert review of regulations and laws
Work in expert groups in representative bodies of the RF Federal Assembly, government authorities (Ministry of Industry and Trade), business associations (Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Union of Builders of Russia).
- Development of the Professional Standard of an Engineer
- Participation in development of higher professional education and continuing professional development programmes (together with the Federation Council and Ministry of Education and Science)
- Development of a specialized professional educational programme on training of specialists in industrial investment and construction engineering
- Establish a system of multi-level certification in regional certification centres
- Establishing a network of regional training and certification centres with involvement of specialized universities, institutes, and international expert community
- Certification of engineers.
Development and Adoption of Advanced Technologies:
- Establishing a common centre to accumulate the advanced experience and development of new technologies for industrial investment and construction engineering with involvement of leading Russian and international scientific communities.
Independent Review of Industrial Investment and Construction Projects:
- Establishing regional centres of independent expert review in industrial investment and construction engineering management.