Objective. Establishing a national highly-professional association in the field of investment and construction engineering, which is able to run the adopted comprehensive and full scale strategy on building a professional market of engineering services
Tasks of the Strategy:
- Involvement of professionals from various branches of investment and construction engineering for building the community aimed at gaining the stated objectives.
- Building a national community of experts in the field of investment and construction engineering of industrial facilities throughout the former Soviet Union.
- Creating the conditions where NACEC members can benefit from the association membership, while pursuing their own goals.
- Organizing a system of efficient financing of all required events and activities of NACEC to ensure execution of the adopted strategy.
Our Roadmap in 2015:
- NACEC becomes a member of FIDIC
- NACEC holds the first International Conference ‘Investment and Construction Engineering’
- NACEC opens the first regional branch in Saint-Petersburg (December 2015).