Joint Stock Company ‘ATOMPROEKT’ is the leading Russian design company in State Atomic Energy Corporation ‘Rosatom’, founded on July 1, 2013, and which united the oldest design institutes of nuclear industry, operating in Saint-Petersburg – leading institute ‘VNIPIET’ and ‘Atomenergoproekt’ (in Saint-Petersburg). Thus the Company counts almost one hundred years of experience and knowledge in integrated design of power plants and nuclear industry facilities. This Company employs over 3 thousand highly qualified specialists, who are now designing facilities of the future.
The key design projects currently include:
- Leningrad NPP 2 (Leningrad Region, Russia)
- Belarusian NPP (Republic of Belarus)
- Tianwan NPP (People's Republic of China)
- Hanhikivi-1 NPP (Finland)
- Unit 4 of Beloyarsk NPP (Sverdlovsk Region, Russia)
- MOX-fuel Plant and Fuel Reprocessing Pilot Demonstration Center (Krasnoyarsk Territory, Russia)
- PRORYV – a project within the Pilot and Demonstration Energy Facility, BREST-OD-300 reactor facility and Fuel Reprocessing Module (Tomsk Region, Russia)
- MFRR research reactor (Ulyanovsk Region, Russia).