Core business of the Company is planning and monitoring of capital construction projects in all branches of the real economy:
- Development of Construction Management Plans
- Visual model of the construction management (4D-6D, BIM)
- Development of network diagrams, monitoring of construction projects
- Development of standards, organizational, regulatory and methodology documents
- Training for the participants of project planning and monitoring processes.
Starting from 2008 K4 performed a series of tasks on planning and monitoring of capital construction projects, development of local regulations and procedures on construction management for oil and gas, nuclear, water power, transport infrastructure companies, and civilian facilities.
Guidelines, which specify requirements to network schedules of various levels of details, key process-related milestones, schedule development processes, monthly cycles of project planning and control, developed by K4 experts for Rosenergoatom Concern, OJSC, are compulsory exhibits to contracts for NPP construction, executed between Rosenergoatom Concern, OJSC, and engineering companies.
K4 employees contributed significantly to the development of the Project Management System Standard and to ‘Procedure on Construction Supervision over Construction, Refurbishment, Turnaround of Nuclear Facilities’ Standard for Not-for-Profit Partnership Self-Regulatory Organization ‘Soyuzatomstroy’.
K4 developed the standard entitled ‘Construction Management Plan. General Requirements’ ordered by Not-for-Profit Partnership Self-Regulatory Organization ‘Soyuzatomproekt’.